New Jersey - South
Options

Linen Rentals

Hi ladies, do you know of a place locally or online where they rent cheap linens? I can't use weparty.com because I already booked them for my chiavari chairs. I've been trying to talk to onenightpartyrentals.com because their linens are $8 and the napkins are $0.30 a piece but I've been trying to talk to them since October and I haven't gotten anywhere. They take forever to get back to you. It's like pulling teeth! I'm still waiting for them to send me swatches. TIA!

Re: Linen Rentals

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We use weparty.com for both our chair covers and linens. The linens are 1/2 off this month. We booked one under my name and one under my FI name. We are opting to pick up the table clothes are self since it won't be that many of them and my aunt will drop them off at our reception site the day before. Just a thought.
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I have seen the Budget Board recommend www.linentablecloth.com many times for purchasing inexpensive linens and chair covers, as well as other party goods.  It's worth a look.
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls, I'll check those out.  Demarcosjd - when you booked one under your name and the other under your FI's name, didn't they ask what venue you were getting married at?  I was just worried about doing it and them finding out and not letting us use the discount.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They did ask us and since it was under 2 different people they told us they were able to do it. What they weren't able to do is have 2 separate orders delivered to the same place on the same day.  That is why my Aunt will be taking care of picking them up with her SUV.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I assume they may do linens... try Chairs With Flair.  They're doing my chair covers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm a little late to the convo, but we are probably going to be using www.brightsettings.com. I gave the linen rental task to FI and he was supposed to find the most inexpensive navy table linens he could. :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards