Alabama

Any reviews for Hayden Video Weddings??

I'm looking for a videographer that isn't very expensive.  I've run across this vendor, but wanted to see if anyone has ever used them.  Also if you have any other recommendation for inexpensive Videographers, that would be greatly appreciated.

www.haydenvideoweddings.com/" target="_blank">http://www.haydenvideoweddings.com/

Thanks!!

Re: Any reviews for Hayden Video Weddings??

• edited December 2011
    I don't have any reviews of their work, but I remember contacting them as well. I think they were the ones who told me they did not set up meetings before booking. I wanted to meet them and discuss our options, but they said they didn't do that. I wasn't willing to take that chance, even w/ their great prices.
  • edited December 2011
    The reason you can't meet with them is that they are nationwide.  SCAM! They advertise on Craigslist in the area of the wedding to find someone to video the day.  Google them.  Ripoffreport.com has a few things to say too.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you guys so much!  I saw on their website that you couldn't meet them, and thought it was a little strange.  I'm so glad I asked and didn't get sucked in to a scam!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards