Texas-Houston
Options

Weird question: Does anybody have Christmas gift bags?

Our wedding is the week before Christmas. I'm using Christmas gift bags as the welcome bags, but I'm having issues finding some that aren't in bulk (where I have to purchase huge quantities of them at a time).

So, knowing that people generally have some Christmas gift bags in their holiday stuff, I was wondering if any of you had any. I'm completely willing to pay for them and come pick them up.

118 image
Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!

Re: Weird question: Does anybody have Christmas gift bags?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll take a look when I go to my moms house- that's where all my holiday stuff is.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have wrapping paper, but alas no bags. I will keep an eye out though.

I would suggest looking at Hobby Lobby. They usually put their Christmas stuff out pretty early. I know when I was there last week they were stocking the Christmas aisles already.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    akg0053akg0053 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nanner- Thank you!! I just need "normal" sized bags (not ridiculously small, not giant either).

And uh, Christmas stuff out already?! That's ridiculous.

118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    have you ever heard of christmas tree shops? they have them all up and down the east coast - if you know someone out there who could go and look, that might really solve your problem (they're sort of a marshall's or TJ Maxx with a christmas twist, so i think they'd still be affordable).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_weird-question-anybody-christmas-gift-bags?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:ce3a8b6d-fe8a-49cd-8997-db2724601d7aPost:46ee80c8-4606-4f54-aafe-8ba3f1ad4ded">Re: Weird question: Does anybody have Christmas gift bags?</a>:
    [QUOTE]have you ever heard of christmas tree shops? they have them all up and down the east coast - if you know someone out there who could go and look, that might really solve your problem (they're sort of a marshall's or TJ Maxx with a christmas twist, so i think they'd still be affordable).
    Posted by lewisc2002@hotmail.com[/QUOTE]

or what about like...the christmas store down at the kemah boardwalk? they sell ornaments year round, but im not sure about bags?
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    go to hobby lobby. they are putting out all their christmas stuff now (AGH!) and you can probably find some there and use the 40% off coupons and such.
  • Options
    jobie02jobie02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Call Palmer Packaging.  It is on Richmond between Weslayan and 610.  They probably have something!

www.palmerpkg.com/

www.palmerpkg.com
    4404 Richmond Avenue
    Houston, TX 77027-6708
    (713) 524-5454

Also, Maybe check ABC Distributing or Oriental Trading?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards