Colorado
Options

Fionas in Fort Collins

Hello everyone, 
I'm getting married in March 2014 and am starting to look for vendors in the Fort Collins area. We are looking at Fiona's Delicatessen and Catering and haven't hear a whole lot about them, I was kind of wondering if anyone has used them or knows what the prices approx. are. They don't have any prices for anything online. We are on a budget and want to get good food but nothing crazy expensive. 

Thanks!!

Re: Fionas in Fort Collins

• Options
    I have no idea what that place changes but they will always throught together a price for you for free if you let them know how many guests and what you want. I have been there and their food is good but would have no idea about catering. Since they are on the smaller side it may be more expensive but no idea.  
    If you are on a budget it's a good idea to try any larger restaurant and to save money you can always have them make the food then drop it off. For example, Carinos or Olive Garden for Italian food or something of the sort. I've gotten quotes from 2 caterers, 2 smaller restaurants and 2 larger restaurants and the larger restaurants were way cheaper. Just a thought, but I'd still just go in and ask for a personalized quote with what you want on the menu. 
  • Options
    Chipole's does awesome reception catering. They did this wedding ...

• Options
    We used Food for Thought and the food and service were amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards