June 2014 Weddings

What do you think of this...

Feather bouquet...

with my dress? 

Do you think that a feather bouquet would look okay with my dress? Please be honest ladies!  ;)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What do you think of this...

• I think it's lovely and unique! 
    I'd just increase the size a little bit.
  • I agree with BulgariHeart. I think it's gorgeous and very unique! I would just increase the size too. :)
    Daisypath Graduation tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HTR10HTR10 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I agree! I love the sparklies in the center of the feather-flowers (or at leas they look like feather-flowers to me!). 
  • Thanks ladies!!!  :D

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's very cute and different. I actually thought about doing this. I also agree that it needs to be larger.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2014-weddings_what-do-you-think-of-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:cd3555f8-fb3d-4290-b1fe-9de3e9d420b1Discussion:20857174-36b2-44f8-967a-0a177f7ece57Post:d694754a-d275-49fc-a7d6-20293581679e">Re: What do you think of this...</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's very cute and different. I actually thought about doing this. I also agree that it needs to be larger.
    Posted by SugarFoote[/QUOTE]

Thanks.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

•  

Sugar- Were you able to find a really good tutorial on how to make these?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is awesome!  I love how different that is.  I might need to make a few feather flowers to put in mine!
    Daisypath Graduation tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I like them too. haha   ;)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Beautiful!!! I love it... Definetly increase the size, as the other girls were saying :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards