Texas-Houston
Options

Wedding Coordinators... help please!

I just got engaged & we are looking to get married on June 2nd. We have some meetings set up to see possible locations for both the ceremony/reception, though I would really like to have a wedding coordinator to be there & help. The problem is that I need one for the right price, but that will also be reliable to help us from start to finish. My fiance & I both work full time so to have the extra help would be amazing.

So far i have been given a price of $7500 & $6000. I just want to know if anyone can suggest someone with the quailities I mentioned above for any cost lower than $6000. We're flexible, but obviously would like to cut costs where we can & not spend a huge chunk of our budget just on the planner, so the lower the better.

Thanks in advance for the help anyone can give. Much appreciated!

Ganesa Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Coordinators... help please!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I strongly recommend Sally from Monarch Event Planning. She is very reasonably priced. I used her and she was AMAZING! He stays in touch evey 3 weeks or so depending on how close your wedding date is. And she has the same OCD tendencies as me, perhaps why we got along so well lol.

713-487-PLAN (office)
    832-455-9840 (cell)
    www.monarcheventplanning.com
  • Options
    akeptwoman26akeptwoman26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look no futher. Mrs B is what they call her and she's with enchanted vizions.
    She was AAAMMMAAZING! What I liked most about her is that she created a visual collage of everything once a decision was made. She had all the wedding attire, pictures from the venue, invitation and more on there for you to see how every thing looks together.

She also let you design your own centerpiece to rent at a affordable price, depending on if you choose the options available. She also did my invites. She rents linens too.

It don't hurt to email her and see what she has to offer.
    enchantedvizions@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Allison @ Blessed Events

http://www.blessedeventsweddings.com/#!__homepage
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Kelly with Eventology. She was a life saver and her prices where really good.

http://eventologyweddings.com/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    GP129GP129 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies for the suggestions.... it is a big help & i will look into them all! :-)
    Ganesa Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How much does this service normally cost?
    TTC Since 6/12 regular periods with annovulation DH S/A healthy Hormones normal-all unexplained IF currently 10/12 50mg of clomid-no response-BFN 11/12 100mg of clomid-1 mature follicle-IUI #1=BFN 12/8/12 clear HSG 12/12 100mg of clomid-2 mature follicles-IUI #2=BFN 1/13 5mg femara un-monitored TI, BFN 2/13 7.5mg femara 2 mature follicles, IUI#3 BFN
  • Options
    Try www.eventsbydoyin.com they'll definitely work with your budget.
  • Options
    I have a friend that used Eventology and said it was great, but I think she was really pricey. (Not sure if she's as much as you said you were priced elsewhere though!)

Another friend used Kayleigh with Lovely Events and she was actually pretty cheap. We looked into booking her for planning (we're still deciding if we want to hire anyone) and it was around $2500 for complete planning. She was really sweet and we'll probably end up going with her. 

We looked into a few others and just day-of was $1300+!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards