Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

New Plannin Bio

SO I finally had some time to make a more "KNOT" appropriate Planning Bio. The original was more to keep my family and friends in the loop since I would get questions left and right about what we were planning. This new bio is for my Knotties and my own personal reference. Don't want to spoil any suprises for my guests ;)

Thanks! and happy planning ladies!

http://www.mywedding.com/glendaandricardo/custom4.html

Re: New Plannin Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love love love those invitations! I am trying to convince myself to splurge, but I found other ones that are 25 for 25 so I am not sure what to do. : ( They are gorgeous though, and so is your dress!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the cakes and the invitations. Things are lookin good !!!!
  • Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the pink shoes! I am a pink shoe birde too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies! OOps I accidently sent the link that started at the cakes...hehe

Any votes on which one of the cakes I should pick? What flavors did you/will you have in your cake? Im not a big cake person...but maybe trying some good flavors will change my mind.

WOW! MNVEGAS soooo many similarities  me and you. To start.. the pink shoes, you have a solitaire engagement ring and so do I, your getting married on my sisters bdaywhich happens to be my best friends bday also!, your fi's name is Rich and mine is Rick and i Really like your style. AND....Were Getting Married In Las! Incredible!

Ill be updating the bio real soon. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards