Texas-San Antonio
Options

Masquerade DJ?

Hey girlies!

I am looking for a DJ for my upcoming wedding. I have heard many great reviews from vendors and individuals for Masquerade DJ. Has anyone worked with him before and can give me some feedback? I appreciate it!

Kim

Re: Masquerade DJ?

• Options
    Ang2925Ang2925 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be using Masquerade for my wedding September 4th, we chose him because he did a family member's reception and my fiance and I remember wanting to dance all night with the great music he played.

As far as Dj's go I think they are more on the pricey side but to keep everyone on the dance floor we consider it a good investment. Ernest is super nice and they literally have 10's of thousands of songs to choose from. You can specify a percentage of music genre's to be played or if you want an exact list of songs played from the beginning of your reception to the end he is ok with that and willing to work with you to make it happen.

I spoke with him at Alfred Angelo, they have open house nights where different vendors come in and he showed me his setup, all on a laptop with his ipod handy in case he comes across a request for a song he doesn't have he will download it instantly so no one will ever be disappointed. I'll let you know after our wedding whether he was worth it but I am sure he will be great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree Ernest is a true professional and does a great job.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, I have heard such great things about him. I think I am going to def. book with him. I can't wait!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We booked him too.  He seems very professional and came recommended by my venue.  I thought his prices were reasonable but honestly I didn't shop around too much.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards