Favors
Options

Only doing photo booth - photos as favors. Is that ok?

Someone was asking me the other day what I was doing for favors and I said we were going to have a photo booth and the photo strips people get to take with them were our favors. The company will print one copy for our guest book and they will print as many copies as there are people in the pictures for people to take as a souvenir. I don't know if this was just my friend being a little snarky, but I don't think I should waste my time and money tieing together a bunch of little candy baskets or buy a bunch of koozies, or playing cards just to end up with a ton leftover that people forget to take. I know we have a bunch of that stuff laying around our house and it's not something I exactly "cherish" per se. I thought the idea of photo booth pictures was something more people would take and hang on their fridge and have a memento from the wedding that they would actually keep?? Am I ok on this to not have another aditional favor or is that enough? My friend seems to think I need a "real favor"???

*Also, I asked my mom about doing a candy buffet a few months ago and she vetoes that idea due to the "who is going to set it up and take it down" dilemna.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Only doing photo booth - photos as favors. Is that ok?

• Options
    I love getting photo booth photos as a favor, and I think that's plenty. 
    Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    PeavyPeavy member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    Favors are never required, so don't worry about it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_only-doing-photo-booth-photos-as-favors-is-that-ok?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:cae24935-e258-4a91-b75f-fb59542532baPost:ff315712-0b8b-4baf-b51a-3210d5355e4b">Re: Only doing photo booth - photos as favors. Is that ok?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Favors are never required, so don't worry about it.
    Posted by Peavy[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>agreed</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker There is no right or wrong way to have a wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards