New York-Upstate

Also need an Officiant!!

Oops I forgot to ask... We are still in need of an officaint. Since we don't live in the area and all of my family there is catholic we aren't sure what to do. MY fiance is Lutheran and I am just one of those lost from the church! (oops again!) Anyway we are looking for someone to do a  short non-demnominational ceremony. If anyone has any suggestions of someone I can call it would be very helpful seeing as I have NO IDEA what we are going to do!!

Thanks Again!!
Ashley

Re: Also need an Officiant!!

• SSBT2010SSBT2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you call the town clerk sometimes they can marry you themselves, or they will give you the names of the judges who will be able to do it in that town.
  • edited December 2011
    Try Robyn at Trinity Cottage Weddings.  She's non-demoninational and travels all over the Capital District.  She was recommended to us by a wedding planner and after meeting her I know we'll be very happy with our choice.
  • Judy35Judy35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have a good friend or family member do the ceremony!  I've gone to 2 weddings that had friends do the service.  You can get all the information on how they can be officially registered online.

Good Luck!
  • emankin9emankin9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Jessica Rowell with Carissa Ceremonies. She mentored with Robyn at Trinity Cttage Weddings, and is non-denominational and will tailor your ceremony to your liking. She is super nice and warm, based in Niskayuna but able to travel throughout region.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards