New Mexico
Options

Venue: Angel Fire Resort Country Club (looking for photos and experience)

Hi,
I'm a bridesmaid helping my out of state BFF venue shop, after all she was in my wedding in June and this site was sooo helpful.  Anybody with experience, photos, attended, etc. a wedding at the lodge (Angel Fire Country Club) that is willing to share photos, experience, etc. that would be helpful.  They are looking to book for a July wedding.....yes we know, short on time.

Thanks ,in advance!!
Tina

Re: Venue: Angel Fire Resort Country Club (looking for photos and experience)

• Options
    I went to a wedidng there in September.  It was really nice, htye got married outside and had the cocktail hour in the bar and reception in the dining hall/banquet room.  It's so beautiful up there I would recommend having the reception outside!  I'll see if the bride can post pics from the wedding!
  • Options
    "left at the alter" so to speak in customer service. I am here to help. I am a local NM wedding planner. Most brides think that a wedding planner is an added expense. But actually we save brides money and keep the bride most times under budget which allows a bride to get a lot of lil extras while normally spending less than their budget or just right at.  I have seen time and time again brides having to deal with businesses who are leaving the bride at the alter. I want to change that I want a bride to have a worry free event. I'll do the worrying I'll do the yelling and screaming and the crying for you. I want ALL of my brides to just be able to say that everything is wonderful.  So give me some of your time Consider what I can do for you Email me text me call me even at 3am I may not be up but I will always try to be there for you even at 3am Kristine Sedillo A Moment to Remember  Events Planning & Consulting Amomenttoremember101@yahoo.com 505-217-4110 2527 Wyoming Albuquerque, NM 87111
  • Options
    I had my wedding in Angel Fire almost 10 years ago.  I still have fond memories  :)  We had the ceremony on a small lake a couple of miles from the resort and had our reception in the ski lodge.  They catered lunch and the food was great.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards