September 2013 Weddings

What are you going to do with those e-pics?

With a lot of talk/posting of e-pics, and my whole photographer drama behind me, I'm curious... What do you girls plan on doing with your e-pics once you have them?

We are using ours for our save the dates (2 photos), and then our photography package includes a guest book with all of our pics in it (we likely will have a more unique guest book at the reception, but this is included, so it will prob make a nice coffee table book or something...??).

Other than that, I don't have any ideas. I think I want to get a few printed and framed? Does anyone have any other creative uses for their pictures?
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What are you going to do with those e-pics?

• We used one for our Save the date; One will be canvas mounted as our guest sign in instead of a guestbook. We made a photo book that will be in our cocktail room at the reception venue for guests to flip through. And aside from that, we have uploaded a few to our wedding website.
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Save the dates, photo guestbook from picaboo, wedding website and we have a bunch framed around our house now.  We have a lot of frames haha

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • One for the save the date, photo guestbook from Picaboo, and I got a Groupon for a few 5x7's on wooden blocks (so those will go up on the wall).  We gave a nice framed one to my FMIL for her birthday because she asked for it.  I'll probably give framed pics to my grandparents for Christmas.

I'll probably put a few on our wedding website as well.  I really liked how they came out (and we don't have many pictures of the two of us) so I'm trying to do lots with them without seeming obsessed with myself. :-)
  • We are going to use ours for our STD and probably set a framed one by the guest book at the reception.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used one for our STD (which I designed and ordered yesterday - booyah!) and we made three Snapfish photobook with e-pics.  We're keeping one for ourselves and gifting the other two to our mothers for Christmas.  

Aside from that, we'll use them on the wedding site (stil in the works) and will probably order a few prints for whatever reason. I'm pretty psyched about the STD since I made it myself using Pages (word processor for Macs); I'll post a pic of it later. 

YAY!
    *** September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration ***
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ours will be used for our guest book. I also want one of those card boxes for the wedding that have pictures of us on all four sides. I'll prob use them for that too. We took a separate set for our STD's so thankfully I don't have to choose between all my e-pics!
  •  Like everyone else, we used them for STD, and Wedding Website.

I also had 3 of them blown up and printed on canvas.  We hung them in our office. We are thinking of bringing the canvases to wedding to use as additional decor. Were doing a garden ceremony so we may use two of the photos on our "altar" and then bring them inside and use them as decor somewhere for the reception. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We used 2 for STDs and posted some to the website. As soon as we got them they were new Facebook pictures and backgrounds for our phones. 

For my birthday my mom bought me a Groupon for a picture book from PrinterPix. I enjoyed doing all the editing myself and making it exactly how we wanted. I figure we'll put the book out by the guest book for people to flip through. 

We also went and printed several and they are now hanging all over our house.
    February Signature: Brian Head, Utah Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Same as everyone else, Save the Dates and wedding website...

I printed a bunch out and framed them for Christmas gifts (for our parents, grandparents).  I framed a couple for our living room, trying not to go overboard knowing I'll want to put up wedding pictures when the time comes!

I am also going to use some for the guestbook, along with other pictures from trips, etc.  I plan on doing my own because it was an extra $175 from our photographer.  The wedding album is included with our package though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards