Colorado-Denver

Foothills Chapel

My FI and I are looking at the Foothills Chapel in Golden. Has anyone else used them or know somebody that has? Does anyone have any pics they could share? My email is emm_886@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Re: Foothills Chapel

• edited December 2011
    My Sister Got Married there 3 years ago. It was great. Very pretty. I will see if i can get some pictuers and share them with you.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry I don't have any photos of her wedding on my computer.. she really loved it and was happy with the people they were really helpful and listened to her needs.

hope this helps
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mab1999mab1999 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just saw that they are doing an open house this Monday, the 26th. Might be the perfect time for you and the fiancee to check it out.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!Laughing
  • edited December 2011
    I actually visited there. Very nice guy who runs it, and the chapel is very pretty. I decided on something else because I needed more space for the reception. My wedding would have been much more budget friendly if I did do FC.=)
  • edited December 2011
    Seems great, but we were looking into it and he told us he'd give us tuesday pricing on a monday (tuesday is cheaper) and then he said later that we had to do 2 hours because our party of 30 people (total attending the wedding) would need that much time.  We didn't want 2 hours because we're trying to be careful w/ the budget.  So I told him and he replied with "you can have 1.5 hours for $395 or 2 hours for $395.  YOU CHOSE."  I thought it was rude and now will be paying 3x as much for Red Rocks.  Sorry for bad grammar.  That was emotional.  haha. 
  • edited December 2011
    PS their site says that for up to 30 people 1.5 hours will be fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards