Alabama
Options

Reception Site--Water View...

Does anyone have any ideas for a reception site with a view of the water? I am interested in places near the Mobile, Gulf Shores, Fort Walton or surrounding beach areas. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Reception Site--Water View...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sessionswedding will probably be the girl to ask!  :)

Anniversary
    Formerly adrinkard (1,139 board posts)

Planning Bio / Sale Items (Updated June 21)
    Married Blog
  • Options
    holthcmholthcm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!! I will look into them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want to have a small, intimate wedding, try renting a beach house and having the wedding there.  There are lots of beach front hotels in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach that have meeting rooms or ballrooms, you would just have to Google around.  In the city of Mobile proper you've got the Riverview Plaza overlooking Mobile River.  Outside the city limits is Bellingrath Gardens, on Fowl River.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    holthcmholthcm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I will look into all of these suggestions.
  • Options
    kattabkattab member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look into 5 Rivers Delta in Spanish Fort. It is beautiful!! Had our reception there and loved the facility. Only problem we had was some of the employees did not abide by their own rules! Call the top guy "Hank" and talk to him about the guidelines of his emplyees during the reception. IE: Packing a take out box from the buffett line or "picking" flowers out of your floral arrangements at the end of the reception.
    If you can make sure they dont do these things, you will love the facility! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards