Students

New :)

Hi everyone! I just found this board and wanted to introduce myself... I'm Sarah and I go to University of Central Florida. I'm a life and biomedical sciences/humanities major and a chem minor. I'm a junior. Me and my FI are getting married May 2011...can't wait! He has already graduated and has gotten into pharmacy school in Boston!! yay! and is also interviewing in Denver. But thats the basics...if you guys want to know anything else just ask!

Re: New :)

• Welcome to the board!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Welcome & glad to have you!  Good luck with all of your planning!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • welcome! we are Month buddies :)  I am also getting married in May 2011.  what do you want to do with your degree?

oh and just FYI have your email as your sn is not very safe, I would recommend deleting this account and making a new one.  there are scary people on the internet
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Welcome and Happy Planning!! Congrats to your FI on getting into Pharm school. 
  • [QUOTE]I want to become a vet and hopefully one day teach/do research for large animal medicine. 
    Posted by JustPeachy89[/QUOTE]

<div>I am a 3rd  yr vet student @ Texas A&M.  I started out Food animal now I am looking at mixed animal practices/ getting my master public health. I want to go out into clinical practice but I also really love disaster response and disease control so I could see myself in government work someday.  Good luck it will be work it in the end!</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards