November 2012 Weddings

Wedding Dress- I'm going shopping next month & I'm getting married in Nov 2012

I scheduled 4 appts in one day with 2 hours in between. Am I crazy?

Re: Wedding Dress- I'm going shopping next month & I'm getting married in Nov 2012

• Dress shopping s fun... but it's also exhausting! But hey if you are up for it do it and make a day of it! :) I happened to find mine on a random day where I didn't have an appointment and I think because I wasn't expecting to buy it that day it hit me even harder that my dress was "the one".
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    November 2012 October Siggy - The Venue!
    imageVilla
  • kfraskfras member
    First Comment
    Sounds like it will be fun, just make sure you have enough time for each and make sure you arrive at the last one with lots of time to spare before closing time! My SIL went to her last appointment and was SO rushed because they were about to close.. they weren't nice about it either.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I had my very first dress hopping experience today. I loved it. But by the 5th and last dress, i was ready to get out of there. LOL. I have another appointment tomorrow but I migth cancel it for next week. 

I think to limit the amount of dresses I try on, I am going to let them know how much I have to spend. I tried on dresses today that were out of my price range. And fell in love with the most expensive one. :(
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Thank you ladies for the feed back. I went to a trunk show yesterday and got lucky. I said Yes to the Dress! It was the first dress I tried on. Just to make sure I was being closed minded I tired on lots of different styles but they didn't take my breathe away like the first dress. To top things off it was less than $300 . Just out Trunk shows if possible. Now I have to look for a sash. This is fun....
  • kfraskfras member
    First Comment
    Congratulations!!!! It usually is that first dress you put on... mine too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards