Just Engaged and Proposals

Engaged in Grand Cayman 7/3/12

My FI (Mark) and I have been dating about a year, but have known each other a little longer.  I just graduated college and got a job as a case worker for children with DHS. FI is a construction superintendent. We both start our new jobs (he switched companies) on July 16th, so we wanted to take a little trip before to get away. We booked the Carnival Destiny 5 day cruise that was June 30th to July 5th, and loved it.

Our trip went well, and had beautiful weather! Suprisingly, Jamaica and Grand Cayman were 12 degrees cooler than Oklahoma, so we enjoyed that.

On July 3rd, our stop was in Grand Cayman. We had planned on going to shop and then go to the beach to rent a wave runner, lay out, etc. I put on a t-shirt and Soffee shorts and BF said, "How about you wear something a little nicer for this pretty town?"  So, I changed into nicer shorts and a nicer top and we went out to shop. In one of the gift shops (which had an upstairs) he bought a "Grand Cayman" seashell photo frame while I was upstairs looking at t-shirts, which I later found out about. After shopping, we went to the beach and walked along the shore. 

Then all of a sudden...

So...then  of course we had to go to Margaritaville and have a drink...or four.

Anyways, just thought I would share. I didn't think it would happen this trip, but I am happy that it did. :)

Congrats to you ladies!
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
BFP#1 4/9/12- EDD 12/22/12- M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.
BFP#2 12/18/12- EDD 8/31/13 First U/S- 6w4d HB 124! Second U/S- 10w2d HB 178!! Grow baby, grow! NT Scan Scheduled for 2/20/13.

Re: Engaged in Grand Cayman 7/3/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards