Colorado-Denver
Options

August!

Hey, just checking in with everyone!

Hope everyone is well and happy

how is planning going or how was your wedding? or are you new?

details!!!

i still have no news on the wedding front, but i'll figure it out!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: August!

• Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011

I can't believe its August already.  Wish June would be here again so we can get do the wedding day all over again.  It was SOOOOOOO much fun.

Now planning to sell some of my DIY stuff/supplies. 

Planning our next photo shoot either here or in Vegas!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Today is the 2 month mark!!!  Crazy I can't believe it is so close!!  I have almost all the big stuff figured out and set to go but I have been making all kinds of DYI fun things!!  My FI and I finally got most of the music figured out we just need to meet with the DJ and discuss the must play/don't play lists and ceremony music.  Starting to get the RSVPs back and I am amazed already at how many people are planning on coming!!  My sister has a Bridal shower planned on the 27th at LaLa's wine bar and I cant wait to see everyone and go out on the town for my Bachelorett party that night!  It is all starting to feel real and scary but I am excited and my FI keeps saying how he can't wait to wear his ring ha ha I am glad he wants to wear it!  I hope you all are having as much luck as I am the past few weeks!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am new-ish! Planning is going well-- we have a venue (with caterer) and a photographer set up. Now I am looking into bakeries-- anyone have any suggestions?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married in just over 5 months and I can't believe how quickly time is flying!  I thought I was on track but everyday, I seem to be adding more to my "to do's"!

We are doing the ceremony at the Trinity Church, reception at Magnolia Ballroom!  I can't wait!

we FINALLY picked out our cake - we decided on Elegant Bakery (he is amazing!) but Frills Cake was a close second!

Anyone have any suggestions on transportation and fun places for the "after party"?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ksheeksksheeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Almost a month since the wedding (hope to get my vendor reviews up very soon!)  Can't believe it's done - I agree with wallacje, let's rewind and do it again it was SO much fun!  Is anyone else having a small dose of the "after Christmas" type blues?  I am so so so happy to be married but also find myself missing all the planning and anticipation...

FYI skantrowitz: we had Intricate Icings (Erie, CO) for our cake and it was seriously fabulous and the people were terrific to work with.

• Options
    steffybeffysteffybeffy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im almost there!!! 1 month and 1 week to go! eek!!!
    image 117 Made the cut!
    image 32 Are super excited for cupcakes! image 19 Dont like cupcakes image 66 Cant decide if they even like cupcakes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards