Indiana
Options

FW Girls!! --Music!

I don't post here often but I know you've gotta be around here somewhere!! Okay so i'm currently very obssessed with my ceremony music. I finally decided that we're going with the organ and HOPEFULLY just one guitarist. That decision alone was a huge step since i'm sooo indecisive! Anyway, i'm quite a bit hippy-ish and FI is quite a bit not. But, since he loves me so much he's letting me choose whatever i want. I'm not from around here and don't know a lot of people so i'm looking for a guitarist to do two songs. Today- Joshua Radin and possibly Somewhere Over The Rainbow... but i want it to be very calm and very... Ben Harper/Jack Johnson--ish.. make sense? Also, part of the deal with FI is that this is to be very inexpensive. I figure that shouldn't be tooo hard since it's only two songs. I don't even know where to begin to find someone around here so i'm HOPING one of you amazing ladies can clue me in. Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

Re: FW Girls!! --Music!

• Options
    jfarrimondjfarrimond member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Sweetwater music or the music department at IPFW. Maybe a professor could recommend a student, etc.
  • Options
    marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    You might want to check out open mic night at the Firefly Coffee House. It's Wednesday nights from 5:30-7:30 pm, and I'm sure most of those musicians would work for cheap. Or go on a Friday/Saturday night to listen to the scheduled musicians. They are usually very good.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Second the Firefly. All the hipsters are there ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards