June 2013 Weddings

NWR: Phew, Relief!!

Sooo, last time I posted I was venting about this stupid job dilemma I had. (I am a teacher.) The place I applied at hired in district after posting the job on the internet. SO frustrating. ANYWAYS, I had an interview Tuesday to be the director of a childcare center, preschool, and toddler center and guess what, THEY LOVED ME!! :) Now I have a job, with decent pay, and benefits. This is SUCH a relief!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR: Phew, Relief!!

• congrats! that is so exciting, everything works out for a reason!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats!
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yay! That's great news!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations!!! :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not gonna lie I was kind of freaking out about what I was going to do for work in another 3 weeks, but phew, it all worked out! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is wonderful. I hope you love it as much as they loved you(: Congrats.
  • Yay congrats!  Daycare is so much fun!
  • AH!!!!! Just now the school district called and asked me to interview for their preschool teacher position. I accepted the interview but man I feel bad u don't want to burn bridges with the daycare. Wow. I'm in shock now. I went from no jobs to two job choices.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! I am still searching for the right fit for me. I had an offer, but I did not get a good feeling about the daycare. I have two interviews this week and a lot of districts of apply for! I'd still go for the interview. It doesn't hurt anything since you know you have a job!
  • Congrats!!!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_nwr-phew-relief?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:27562f29-d81e-47e8-81ca-75159c86d518Post:9239cd8f-693d-4e33-8ed4-0412590c4922">NWR: Phew, Relief!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sooo, last time I posted I was venting about this stupid job dilemma I had. (I am a teacher.) The place I applied at hired in district after posting the job on the internet. SO frustrating. ANYWAYS, I had an interview Tuesday to be the director of a childcare center, preschool, and toddler center and guess what, THEY LOVED ME!! :) Now I have a job, with decent pay, and benefits. This is SUCH a relief!
    Posted by pedulaney[/QUOTE]

Good for you. Glad you enjoy your new job.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards