Wisconsin

Milwaukee DJs

We met with a ton of DJs last weekend, and we've got our choices narrowed down to three:

1) DJ's Unlimited
2) All-Star Music
3) Celebrations Entertainment

They're all within our price range and available on our date... but we just can't decide!  Any recommendations? Thanks a bunch!

Re: Milwaukee DJs

• DanicaDanica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

All-Star Music.  They are great and you are guaranteed a fun time!  DJ's Unlimited is good too, I've just seen All-Star Music in action more often and really love their style. 

• edited December 2011
    I would strongly recommend All-Star Music and I am strongly considering them for my wedding in the Dells.  I used to live in Milwaukee until 3 years ago and had seen All-Star music quite often during the 19 years I lived in Milwaukee.  The DJ had not seen me in 3 years but remembered me.  Kudos to that!  If you go with them, have Craig be your DJ.
  • edited December 2011
    We used DJ's Unlimited at our wedding, and so have many of our friends and family - they do a just a great job.  One of their best features is that their whole music catalog is all on-line.  You can even request songs to be played (or not played) right on-line.

• wjlibrangelwjlibrangel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just met with Pete and Geoffrey from Celebrations Entertainment at their Madison office. We had a great feeling after leaving. They were very nice and asked us a ton of questions about what we wanted. They provided several references for multiple DJ's in their company (all which gave great reviews and highly recommended them). My fiance was impressed as well and I'm thinking we will book with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards