Plus-Sized

Finally new pics of my dress... Lots PIP!!!

So I was having second thoughts about my dress, since I only had MY dress on for a few minutes, to make sure it was the right size when the order came into the store. And the last time I had it on was a year ago. Well I called my cousin and we went to my grandma's so I could try the dress on again. I have NO doubts now. I felt SOOOOO great getting it on and seeing it again. The only thing is I didn't realize the train is as long as it is. The sample I tried on didn't have a train. These are without the a-line slip that I haven't picked up yet, so the dress lays a little flatter than normal. The dress obviously needs to be steamed but that won't get done until the alterations are finished!

I figured I'd share the pics with you ladies because I'm bursting to show everyone and don't want everyone attending my wedding to see the dress before and you guys all understand that!

This was the only room in my grandma's house that wasn't covered in cat hair so it's a little cramped lol

Sorry if I'm rambling a little. It's late and I'm tired, but I just HAD to share!

Wedding Countdown Ticker pregnancy calendar baby development

Re: Finally new pics of my dress... Lots PIP!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards