Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Yay! I joined the Knottie Make-A-Wish Team :)

So, y'all can't give me a hard time anymore!!

Which race did everyone sign up for? I signed up for the 5k, but if everyone is going to walk, I'll follow suit because I just want to hang out with you ladies!

Also, another bonus is that doing this run/walk gets me credit for a project I have to do for one of my classes this semester! Yes!

DH is going to sign up too, but he said some people from work are running it so he'll probably end up running with them so I can chat with y'all :)

Re: Yay! I joined the Knottie Make-A-Wish Team :)

• Options
    carmen9311carmen9311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  I signed up for the 5K too. :)

I'm trying to convince DH to run, but he hasn't decided yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really want to do it but I wont run because it is two weeks out from my wedding and the last thing I need is to twist an ankel or something, so I want to walk but dont want to be the only one.  :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_yay-joined-knottie-wish-team?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:ea1e6f08-cd28-46a4-8f91-26098a10e879Post:97836681-427d-4482-8dd3-4c9426f45c09">Re: Yay! I joined the Knottie Make-A-Wish Team :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really want to do it but I wont run because it is two weeks out from my wedding and the last thing I need is to twist an ankel or something, so I want to walk but dont want to be the only one.  :(
    Posted by bobbileighb[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I don't think you'll be the only one walking. Lacey said she was going to walk I think.</div><div>
    </div><div>

</div>
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would totally do it but it's my wedding weekend!  Good luck though!
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really wish I could do this but I have to be a responsible chaperone that weekend.  Is this in FW?  I'll actually be at the Convention Center so maybe I'll see you guys if it's through downtown.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Julie it's in Las Colinas. Another reason I'm doing it. It's literally 3 minutes from out apartment.
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Natalie,
    Well, that really bites.  Maybe I can come next year. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_yay-joined-knottie-wish-team?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:ea1e6f08-cd28-46a4-8f91-26098a10e879Post:97836681-427d-4482-8dd3-4c9426f45c09">Re: Yay! I joined the Knottie Make-A-Wish Team :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really want to do it but I wont run because it is two weeks out from my wedding and the last thing I need is to twist an ankel or something, so I want to walk but dont want to be the only one.  :(
    Posted by bobbileighb[/QUOTE]

I'm walking and now you HAVE to participate, because everyone else is running (which BTW, I thought you were all walking).  ;)

I don't want to walk by myself.  Sniff, sniff. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_yay-joined-knottie-wish-team?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:ea1e6f08-cd28-46a4-8f91-26098a10e879Post:359d560d-d04d-4241-9c03-02b13f678349">Re: Yay! I joined the Knottie Make-A-Wish Team :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yay! I joined the Knottie Make-A-Wish Team :) : I'm walking and now you HAVE to participate, because everyone else is running (which BTW, I thought you were all walking).  ;) I don't want to walk by myself.  Sniff, sniff. 
    Posted by serlace[/QUOTE]

Okay I will sign up tonight and we can walk together and hopefully with other knotties!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm most likely going to walk.   My lazy butt is going to be in the sand in Cancun eating to my hearts content the week before... probably not going to be ready to run.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay to walking.  (and trips to Cancun)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards