July 2013 Weddings

FFFC (Flame Free Friday Confessions)

Done anything lately you need to fess up? Tell us here and you won't get any crap for it! :) 

Re: FFFC (Flame Free Friday Confessions)

• I'm mad at my father because he told me he'd come with me to my first dress fitting and now he's saying he can't.

/>:|

I don't know if that counts as a confession, though. lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I confess Im still undecided about dad walking me down the aisle. We have next to no relationship, his fault mostly, and a large part of me doesn't think he deserves the honor. I confess out of spite I may ask mom or younger brother to do it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_fffc-flame-free-friday-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:d0ee8a3d-4f2e-4a55-b564-721ca37bc84bPost:332445a4-c1b4-4fd6-8afe-4b0c3bd4bff2">Re:FFFC Flame Free Friday Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess Im still undecided about dad walking me down the aisle. We have next to no relationship, his fault mostly, and a large part of me doesn't think he deserves the honor. I confess out of spite I may ask mom or younger brother to do it.
    Posted by Getting2Vowels[/QUOTE]

I know I'm doing it wrong but I'm right there with you! I'm having my mom walk me down the aisle. The father-daughter dance is still all crazy in my mind. Both my father & step-father will be there, and I honestly wonder if either one really "deserves" it.
  • I'm on a serious diet - but I'm currently on track to down a bottle of wine and am seriously contemplating ordering a pizza.

Why you ask? Because I can
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Training to be the next companion.

• I havent kept to my workout/eating regimine since I bought my dress 3 weeks ago!! I have gone to the gym sporadically, but Im not really watching what I eat, and the gym isnt strict...NEED TO GET BACK ON IT IF I WANT TO FIT INTO MY DRESS!!!!

Oh, and I kinda hope one of my BM drops out! She still hasnt ordered her dress, and cant until April!!! That late it may not come in!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• I finished all my schoolwork for the week early so I could clean the house, work on a baby blanket for my new nephew, and work on wedding stuff. Instead, I've been watching Doctor Who and Sherlock.

Also, I've been sitting on the couch for an hour now hoping that FI will cook dinner because I'm lazy and don't want to. He's talking on the phone with his mom.
    July 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Accessories photo _7466333.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_fffc-flame-free-friday-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:d0ee8a3d-4f2e-4a55-b564-721ca37bc84bPost:de666f59-e7b9-40f9-ad50-fd9c91d0f25a">Re: FFFC (Flame Free Friday Confessions)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I finished all my schoolwork for the week early so I could clean the house, work on a baby blanket for my new nephew, and work on wedding stuff.<strong> Instead, I've been watching Doctor Who</strong> and Sherlock. Also, I've been sitting on the couch for an hour now hoping that FI will cook dinner because I'm lazy and don't want to. He's talking on the phone with his mom.
    Posted by CKSillyPants[/QUOTE]

You're my new best friend. I love Doctor Who!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Training to be the next companion.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_fffc-flame-free-friday-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:d0ee8a3d-4f2e-4a55-b564-721ca37bc84bPost:94334696-8b05-415e-9e42-559860bc374c">Re: FFFC (Flame Free Friday Confessions)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFFC (Flame Free Friday Confessions) : You're my new best friend. I love Doctor Who!
    Posted by CleverThought[/QUOTE]

Hahaha! I can tell! Ya know, with Christopher Eccleston staring into my soul every time you post. <3
    FI got me into DW a couple years ago and I am so, so glad he did! I can't get enough of it.
    July 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Accessories photo _7466333.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_fffc-flame-free-friday-confessions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:d0ee8a3d-4f2e-4a55-b564-721ca37bc84bPost:2b643627-6da2-4bb3-824f-c22b94be6f47">Re: FFFC (Flame Free Friday Confessions)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm on a serious diet - but I'm currently on track to down a bottle of wine and am seriously contemplating ordering a pizza. Why you ask? Because I can
    Posted by CleverThought[/QUOTE]

This definitely made me titter. Haha!
    Interestingly, NaniLoa
  • CleverThought that pizza thing is awful to think about... But I'm not gonna lie, me and fi had one yes a whole one on my lunch break yesterday : and I had a martini! Now.. I'm pretty positive I'm back to my starting weight :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards