DC

Cake Stand Rental?

Lisa50Lisa50 member
5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
I do not want to buy a cake stand.  Do you know of any sources here in DC/MD/VA for daily (or weekend) rental?  I found a place (got SO excited!) then realized they're in Missouri.  LOL!

Inquiring minds want to know ...

Re: Cake Stand Rental?

• edited December 2011
    Have you checked with your reception site. They may have one that they can loan you.. I am sure for a fee. I found mine from a fellow knottie. What size are you looking for? I will have one after Jan 15th that I will be looking to let go of?

M
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_dc_cake-stand-rental?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:57Discussion:cb2c3988-5831-4072-8b66-7513ab21bd3ePost:77a86e43-5dee-4149-9ad0-c162f264edef">Re: Cake Stand Rental?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you checked with your reception site. They may have one that they can loan you.. I am sure for a fee. I found mine from a fellow knottie. What size are you looking for? I will have one after Jan 15th that I will be looking to let go of? M
    Posted by Myst2211[/QUOTE]

I'm looking for a 14" round.  OMG!!  Your wedding is <strong>so close</strong>!!
  • LindsMullinixLindsMullinix member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check with local bakeries - where are you getting your cake?  We rented one from our bakery - it was $75 for a really nice silver one, I'll share pics when I get my pro pics back next tuesday :) 
    -Linds
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    How was the wedding Lind???? Congrats!

M
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_dc_cake-stand-rental?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:57Discussion:cb2c3988-5831-4072-8b66-7513ab21bd3ePost:40f1e043-6656-48d9-8c3d-236653c9c9eb">Re: Cake Stand Rental?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Check with local bakeries - where are you getting your cake?  We rented one from our bakery - it was $75 for a really nice silver one, I'll share pics when I get my pro pics back next tuesday :) 
    Posted by LindsMullinix[/QUOTE]

Hey, hey!  Look who's here.  How was the wedding??  Congrats.  Congrats.
  • edited December 2011
    I know you said you didnt want to buy one, but we found great prices at www.weddingcakestands.com/">www.weddingcakestands.com/ and then were able to sell it after.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards