April 2012 Weddings

I'm getting married TOMORROW!

So, I definitely woke up this morning all jittery. Not nervous about getting married, just about the big day tomorrow. Any suggestions for coping today without being a total wreck?
Visit OrangeCounty.Weddings.comWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I'm getting married TOMORROW!

• In Response to Re:I'm getting married TOMORROW!:[QUOTE]So, I definitely woke up this morning all jittery. Not nervous about getting married, just about the big day tomorrow. Any suggestions for coping today without being a total wreck? Posted by robinsauro[/QUOTE]

I don't know but I'll sure need the same in about a week. All I can think of is to Breathe!
    Jamie 9/1/2013 BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Not sure yet, but I agree try to relax and breathe.  Don't try to stress because that can have some bad effects on your body
  • Just relax and enjoy the day!  Something probably won't go exactly as planned, and it probably won't really matter at all in the end.  What are you most looking forward to - dancing, cake, seeing friends and family?  (Besides marrying your FI, of course :)
    April 2012 Brides October Siggy Challenge
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2012-weddings_im-getting-married-tomorrow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:05427f07-4ba2-44d6-9271-99a7af1ee5c0Discussion:16330274-4310-4417-84f0-7d93be1010f0Post:d4d8db60-1f91-4c65-bddb-cb3b4fd780ae">Re: I'm getting married TOMORROW!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just relax and enjoy the day!  Something probably won't go exactly as planned, and it probably won't really matter at all in the end.  What are you most looking forward to - dancing, cake, seeing friends and family?  (Besides marrying your FI, of course :)
    Posted by epona225[/QUOTE]

Definitely seeing family and friends! Although, I'm really excited about the whole thing (of course)! Hanging out with some out of town family today and I'm good right now - I just need to keep myself distracted, I think! lol. Thanks guys - I do usually need a reminder to breathe!!
    Visit OrangeCounty.Weddings.comWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Just breathe and don't forget to smile. 

BTW -- feel free to send me the same advice back next week when it's my turn - lol!
    Have an absolutely glorious day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards