Pennsylvania-Central

Mulberry Art Studio

Just had a tour of the Mulberry Art Studio for our wedding ceremony and reception. The people were absolutely fabulous. They are so willing to help you out and make the prices work for you. They will do the centerpieces and the majority of the decoration for the price of renting with no extra cost. The loft is beautiful. Fell in love with the space as soon as we walked in. You don't even need to so anything with the space. Cannot say enough about this venue. Just wanted to get the word out about such a great place. 
Anniversary

Re: Mulberry Art Studio

• edited December 2011
    That really sound wonderful!  That is great that you have found such a great place for your reception.
  • edited December 2011
    It is an amazing place with amazing people!!! My fiance and I toured it this weekend too. Price is a bit high for us for just venue and we are not familiar with downtown Lancaster  - but I totally recommend this place to anyone!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Be sure to ask your photographer to capture a romantic shot of the two of you in the freight elevator!  That thing is SO awesome and if set up correctly would be a smashing image!
  • JJLeon210JJLeon210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding and reception are at Mulberry Art Studio. I walked in and fell in love. We are having ours on the bottom floor...although I wanted the top. But the kitchen on the bottom makes the most sense for our wedding (boo). When is your wedding?
  • higgydt4higgydt4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is a beautiful venue, but I have to disagree with the majority regarding the people. I was set to have my wedding reception there until approx. 6 months ago. They are very unorganized and they take forever to get back to you if you email or leave a message,

I had to move my date up because my cousin found out she was pregnant, due around the time of my wedding date. A few weeks later, she found out that the baby was going to need emergency heart surgery right after birth. Well...I told all of this to April, the owner, asked if I could get any of my security deposit back (which was ALOT of money), and she said NOPE!
    We are talking about a family emergency that I had no control over. I wouldn't reccommend this place to anyone.
  • centralbridecentralbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the mulberry art studio, i was there for my best friends wedding and it was pretty and just perfect size for her
  • centralbridecentralbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the mulberry art studio, i was there for my best friends wedding and it was pretty and just perfect size for her
  • edited December 2011
    I've read mixed reviews about this venue on other wedding sites.  Mainly related to the staff being disorganized,unprofessional, and unresponsive.  However, everyone raves about how nice the facility is.   I'm suppose to tour this place next week, but I'm unsure of what to think.  Maybe I'll do a little more research.
  • edited December 2011
    We found the place to be very disorganized with the pricing.  It's like she just picked what rooms would cost. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards