Wedding Etiquette Forum

Where is everyone?

This board is so quiet.  Are you all sleepy from waking up for the royal wedding?  MSPers resting up for the GTG later today?  What's going on?  Please don't leave the few of us alone to deal with only WR stuff... (help!)

Re: Where is everyone?

• I'm here, looking at Royal Wedding slideshows. Did you know Kate did her own makeup? I was already planning to do my own but that make me much more confident about it.
  • I'm here. That's all that matters.   :-D
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Oh, and uh sorry if that's too WR. Oops :)
  • I'm here.  I get married next week.  Who can concentrate at work?  Not I.
  • I'm here kind of. Just got home. Debating on taking a nap :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm here.  It's just been a really psychotic day at work.  Two more hours!  I'm going biking this afternoon with one of H's friends and a coworker of his.  I can't wait.  It's gorgeous out!

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I'm here, trying not to dissolve into a coughing fit/asthma attack. I think this is going to result in a stop by urgent care this afternoon.

Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_everyone-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2cceaea9-d140-49cc-9b83-21455edfdc1bPost:f87dee2a-2b9c-46ce-8915-38971a546498">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here kind of. Just got home. Debating on taking a nap :)
    Posted by NcsuPsych[/QUOTE]

You mean you're about to do the happy dance over your new bracelet?  ;-)
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• I am here and staring at pictures of Kate's dress because I am obsessed with the ruffles on the back. I have a thing for ruffles. I keep texting FI about it and he is probably up to his ears with me.

I WANT TO SEE IF HER RUFFLES LOOK LIKE MINE.
  • I never have to debate about napping. Go for it.
  • I'm here. I'm arguing with an idiot I went to HS with on facebook that just because people in the US care about the Royal Wedding doesn't mean that they don't care about the people in the south who were killed/hurt in the storms. Apparently because I like the Union jack and like BBC and would be happy living in London, I hate America and I need to leave.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_everyone-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2cceaea9-d140-49cc-9b83-21455edfdc1bPost:1ff15371-7d36-4e8d-b51a-02b7a6524f67">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Joy -- A week away? That's so exciting! Are you freaking out?
    Posted by cfaszews25[/QUOTE]

I should be, but I got that out my system earlier this week :-)
  • Ugh.. I really need to take a nap.  I have to work until 11pm tonight.   Do not see it happening though.

I loved the getaway car William drove Kate from BP.  It was so cute.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • I'm in and out. I have a few small projects I should be working on though. I just got done opening the office mail. We get lots of mail from inmates (criminal defense firm) and I just read one this guy wrote asking for leniency from the judge on his sentencing. He talked about how much he missed his daughter and his wife, and how he was scared that he wasn't going to be able to be there for the birth of his son. It made me so sad :(
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_everyone-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2cceaea9-d140-49cc-9b83-21455edfdc1bPost:6d9cd559-eadb-4029-b8e4-9a4c01993dba">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cengle -- Well, then. Why are you even here? You should be packing for your big move!
    Posted by cfaszews25[/QUOTE]

I know, right? Because we fought England for our independence, we shouldn't care about their royalty. Because, you know, it's still the 1700s.  Major eyerolling was going on.
  • in and out today - meetings and grocery shopping to do
  • Hah Mrs.B, I've aleady completed the Happy Dance

While I would love a long nap, I think I may settled for a 10min cat nap. We're visiting my parents this weekend so I need to wash clothes, pack, clean, take one dog to the doggie hotel, the other dog to the vet to have stitches remove, pack the car, eat something, and then make sure DH signs off of work on time instead of waiting until 7 (his company does that EVER time we go somewhere. . .)

Sooo long nap is out. :( However, it's gorgeous outside, so that makes everything so much better :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm here. Looking out the window of my office and wishing I wasn't.

I had absolutely no interest in the Royal Wedding but I can't seem to stop looking at the pictures. Weird.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yay!  Thank you everyone!
  • I'm here for a few. Just dropped another load of stuff at our friends house and will be heading back to the hell hole apt to do some more packing.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_everyone-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:2cceaea9-d140-49cc-9b83-21455edfdc1bPost:993fb582-eb21-4ec5-b2e8-7509e5ad8598">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here. That's all that matters.   :-D
    Posted by Mrs.B6302007[/QUOTE]

Well, you and the cute little one.  OMG, she's getting so big!

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards