Washington-Seattle

Hello..

I am new to the website.. I asked a question prior about venues in the puyallup area or close by.. still looking.. but for some reason living in washington there is a lot of places that only have outside areas.. ugh! I just wanted to share that i have been with my guy for a long time and am happy to be engaged and looking for places.. we were originally looking in march but wanted to have more time so we are now thinking october 2011.. we are planning and doing the wedding pretty much on our own so any ideas or advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks and nice to kinda meet everyone!

Re: Hello..

• edited December 2011

I'm not any help on venues - but welcome!Smile

Amanda & Joel
    Planning bio: updated 05.11.10
    326 were asked to dance image
    120 will boogie the night away image 110 have two left feet image 96 are couch potatoes image
    RSVP Date: Sept 10, 2010
  • stephparksstephparks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    are you looking for a church, or just a hall type venue?
    Photobucket
  • pinkkrystalpinkkrystal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ahuette!!...

Stephparks.. I am pretty open to whatever.. We are not being picky we just want to find something that fits with us and thats not to expensive...
  • stephparksstephparks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmmm, i just threw away all of my lists, but there is the  elks club, the liberty, meeker mansion, laurel creek manor, pioneer park, the attic, best western plaza & i knew i had more that we discussed. 
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome!  I can't think of any places that haven't been mentioned, but I can tell you off the bat Laurel Creek Manor will be out of the range you want to keep within.  I'm sure there are a few other recommendations other Knotties will have.  GL!
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We are doing ours at the Pioneer Park Pavillion in Puyallup.  It seats up to 400.  We rented it for the entire day for 2k, but I know it can be rented in blocks of time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome and Congrats! Unfortunately I don't have any good venue ideas for you but I wish you the best of luck :)

• pinkkrystalpinkkrystal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!! I am still looking but atleast figuring out what i know i dont want if that makes sense lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards