Illinois-Chicago
Options

anyone rent vintage cars?

if so, where from, for how long and how much did it cost? Thanks!
Daring to dream a bigger dream

Re: anyone rent vintage cars?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using classic chassis to rent a gorgeous rolls royce for our after wedding shoot (having a DW but want Chicago photos too). It's $600 for 3 hours for the car we wanted plus a tip. We also looked at Elegant motors and they had better rates but I just adored the other car.
    Last Post 7/8 Leave for Paradise 7/9 Our Beach Wedding 7/13

Planning Bio
  • Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    My daughter used Classic Chassis for her June 11 wedding....here is my review from another thread:

Transportation.......Classic Chassis/Roselle.......On time, dressed appropriately.  My son-in-law had a 1948 Red Rolls Royce take he and his bride away after church.  As they left the church, the driver had a small table waiting at the end of the sidewalk, just prior to getting into the car.  A bottle of champagne and toasting flutes awaited them.  The driver wore a top hat.  We have pictures of my daughter and son in law just departing church, amongst a sea of blowing bubbles, toasting each other with the champagne that awaited them.....awesome!  The bridal party followed the Rolls in two black limo's, and they all made stops along the way to the reception for several photo opportunities.  No problems!!

In addition, they have available Bentleys, Model A, Packard Limos, and older, classic Cadillacs.  I believe there is a 3 hour minimum for most of the classic cars.
  • Options
    Zelly72Zelly72 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding is in October, so we haven't actually used them yet, but we are going through Absolute Dream Limos.  I rented the 1935 Plymouth Street Rod as a surprise for my fiance.  I like it better than the Rolls Royce ones we saw, because it actually holds 6-8 people, whereas most of the Rolls Royce ones only hold 2-4.  We have a small wedding party, so we'll all fit in there after the ceremony to get to the park and reception.  They charge $575 for 3 hours, plus 20% gratuity (standard).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards