New Jersey - South

Wedding Day Fear

There is a good chance I will be getting my period on my wedding day this summer. My period wasn't actually supposed to come until after my honeymoon, but it keeps coming one or two days early every month. Unfortunately, I cannot take birth control pills because my body does not react well to them. I've also tried other forms too, and I am not going go on anything else either.

My post is reallygeared toward how to deal with it if it does happen. Has anyone had their period on their wedding day? How did you survive the long day especially when dealing wiith the bathroom and the white dress?

I know it is not the worst thing that could happen, but no one ever wants this to happen so I was just looking for some advice. Thanks :)

Re: Wedding Day Fear

• coraloccoraloc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You get through it :)  I didn't actually use the restroom during the ceremony or reception, except for the migraine I had during cocktail hour.

I'm sure you could find someone to help with your dress even if you have to slip it off first.  Our reception was at a hotel so it really helped that I could sneak up to the bridal suite if I had to, with the help of my mom and the girls. 

I'm sure you'll manage to figure something out and good luck :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards