Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Planning a Bridal Shower

Hello everyone, I've recently been honered with the title of one of two best ladies in my friends wedding, and I'm trying to start gathering ideas for the bridal shower and bachelorette party. The bride and I both agree that simple and dignified is the way to go for both, so I'm looking for a venue in the Cleveland area to host such events, probably more so for the shower, because I'm thinking the bachlorette party will probably end at the bar (though if anyone knows of a good, but cost effective spa for the other best lady, bride and myself for the day of, that would be great). I'm looking for some place that offers a meal, perhaps like an afternoon tea or light lunch, but most places I'm finding are Itallian (which isn't necessarily a problem) that offers heavier meals, and specializes more in receptions/rehearsal dinners. Does anyone know of such a place?
I realy appreciate it!

Re: Planning a Bridal Shower

• Options
    Hello everyone, I've recently been honered with the title of one of two best ladies in my friends wedding, and I'm trying to start gathering ideas for the bridal shower and bachelorette party. The bride and I both agree that simple and dignified is the way to go for both, so I'm looking for a venue in the Cleveland area to host such events, probably more so for the shower, because I'm thinking the bachlorette party will probably end at the bar (though if anyone knows of a good, but cost effective spa for the other best lady, bride and myself for the day of, that would be great). I'm looking for some place that offers a meal, perhaps like an afternoon tea or light lunch, but most places I'm finding are Itallian (which isn't necessarily a problem) that offers heavier meals, and specializes more in receptions/rehearsal dinners. Does anyone know of such a place?
    I realy appreciate it!
    </~root~>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards