Georgia-Atlanta

HELP-Bridal Shoes

Any leads on good places to find shoes?  Not the same old, same old. 

Re: HELP-Bridal Shoes

• MrsSmith2Be02MrsSmith2Be02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check Zappos.com

That's wear I found mine!
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • edited December 2011
    There are so many online resources but you have to know without a doubt what size shoe you wear... I hover somewhere between an 8.5 and a 10 so online shopping annoys me. LOL

Ebay is great for shoes too
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • edited December 2011

Zappos is great because they have free returns, right?  So you can order several pairs/sizes and then send back what doesn't work. 

Let us know what you find!

• edited December 2011
    Atlanta Bride Couture in Alpharetta, GA  !!

Awesome amazing collection of bridal shoes ....

Atlanta Bride Couture
    20 Milton Avenue
    Alpharetta, GA 30009
    404-229-8690
  • hatroopeshatroopes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    6pm.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ward6367ward6367 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!!
  • ward6367ward6367 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did want to look some where locally.  I have find several pair of blue shoes online, but was afraid to order them.  Having Fibromyalgia brings a challenge in how the shoe is made and wether or not I can wear them.  I DID NOTwant to wear a flat shoe on that day as I'm only 5 feet and 4 inches, lol
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_bridal-shoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:28158d8d-a5d4-4d07-a05d-bf6da7b308acPost:aefddf74-d393-4d9b-9c32-069ab97d19e4">Re: HELP-Bridal Shoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]I did want to look some where locally.  I have find several pair of blue shoes online, but was afraid to order them.  Having Fibromyalgia brings a challenge in how the shoe is made and wether or not I can wear them.  I DID NOTwant to wear a flat shoe on that day as I'm only 5 feet and 4 inches, lol
    Posted by ward6367[/QUOTE]

lol, I kinda wanted to wear a flat shoe until my MOH pointed out that my FI is a whole 13 in taller than I am...

must.decrease.height.difference!

Maybe I can find cute stilts somewhere ;)
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine from the Nine West. When I saw them, it was (shoe) love at first sight!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I think it's really cute that my fiance' and I have a whole foot height difference. That he bends a little to kiss me is so sweet to us and a part of our lives. I am DEFINITELY wearing flats! AND I won't have to take my shoes off or put another pair on during the reception to be comfortable :)
  • edited December 2011
    i got mine from zappos.
    they do free shipping both ways, so you really don't waste much by trying something and figuring out it doesn't work.
    imageimage
    PS Sig Challenge: Rings
    Sept 2011 Sig Challenge: First Kiss
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards