California-Northern

Need Rec for Napa Photographer and Florist

I am getting married at V. Sattui in St. Helena on 8/17/12 and would love any reccomendations for reasonably priced flroists and photographers. I am looking to keep flowers in the $2K range or less and photographer under $2.5K. 

Thanks!

Re: Need Rec for Napa Photographer and Florist

• First of all, congratulations!  We were married at Sattui in September.  I found that Garaventas florist was most affordable and very willing to work within a budget.  The owner was great to work with and gave us several options to help keep the cost down.  Highly recommed them.  A few of the other Sattui recommended florists were not as flexible.  One wouldn't even try to work with me.

http://www.garaventasflorist.com/

And as a heads up, we didn't have the best experience with Sattui.  Make sure you have everything spelled out in detail (the exact plan won't be prepared until maybe a month before).  I was a very relaxed bride and figured that they were professionals and could handle what I thought were obvious details.  I was wrong.

We were on the same photo budget and went with someone that didn't have any experience shooting at the winery.  I highly recommend finding someone that has experience with Sattui because our photos didn't turn out well nor were they representative of her portfolio.  With our budget, we couldn't find someone from the Napa area.  Try looking just outside the Napa area.
  • Hi, I am getting married in Calistoga July 28, I have a lot of vendors already booked and have done a ton of looking at a lot of vendors in that area.

Im not using this photographer but I really liked her work and believe she is around your budget, but you'd have to check
  • edited March 2012
    Hi there and Congratulations on such an amazing site for your wedding day. We are having our photos taken by Chris and Gina from choltphotography.com. They were referred to me from some friends in Malibu, Ca. They are very detail oriented and go above and beyond to make sure they capture the emotions of the day. Check them out, they are wonderful. good luck and congrats again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards