Texas-Austin

Austin Bridal Expo vs Bridal Extravaganza

So my mom is wanting to attend one or the other with me since she cannot do both.  I live in Austin and she lives in El Paso and we cannot afford her leaving work to do both.  Which would be better for her to join me in?

Re: Austin Bridal Expo vs Bridal Extravaganza

• The Bridal Extravaganza has a lot more vendors. As of today, there are only 74 confirmed vendors for the Bridal Expo's March show...that's nothing. They will easily be over 200 at the June Extravaganza.
  • The January Bridal Extravaganza tends to be the largest show of all the Bridal Extravaganza's during the year.  There are alot of vendor discounts that can be obtained at the shows.  We were able to save on cake, tuxes, and DJ's at the January show.

Bridal Expo is relatively new, I think, and doesn't attract as many vendors yet.
  • The Bridal Extravaganza is the better of the two in my opinion.  I was able to save $500 on my venue rental fee using their bridal bucks.  I also won a small photography package.  I would go to the next one, but I already have all my vendors booked :)
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Thank you everyone for the answers.  I have told her to come to the Extravaganza in June.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards