Ohio-Columbus
Options

Who ever recommended Bexley Beat....

I don't remember who recommended them or is using them (I think ehighley is using them as well as others... katy perhaps? I don't remember).... ANYWAYS.

OMG. Their pricing is fantastic for shuttles at the end of the night. so THANK YOU for the awesome recommendation. Now my drunk guests can get even drunker and get back to their hotel safely. <3
I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

Re: Who ever recommended Bexley Beat....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What is bexley beat?  Can someone explain and provide details?  I know sep is probably very busy this afternoon :)

If its a cheap shuttle-like service, it might be perfect for us.
    image 210 Invited
    image 140 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 38 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are their rates, if you don't mind me asking? I just tried to call them and they are already closed for the day. I would really love to have a shuttle from the hotel to the ceremony and then one at the end of the night too.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    sep72fendrsep72fendr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's an UBER cheap shuttle service, like 51-52$ an hour. We are using them for 3 hours at the end of the night (2 hours for shuttling times and the additional hour is for their transportation time half hour there half hour back) and it's only costing like 170bucks which includes taxes! 

AMAZINGGGGGG. And they have different shuttle options. We got the 14 passanger shuttle thing so it can take a handful of people at a time. they have a website online that shows their "fleet" and you can just call them and talk to someone about it. Very personal and very much an expedited process because we just booked them on Monday and our wedding is Friday! 
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using the Bexley Beat for my wedding too.  I think their largest is a 22 person shuttle.  I looooove that you can rent it for when you need it only, unlike a limo.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    putting a 'watch' on this thread so i don't forget about them when i book transport. thanks ladies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_ever-recommended-bexley-beat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:837ab4fb-640b-4c13-b461-c3b963621ba3Post:9e5a2108-66a3-474a-988b-a391a171aa13">Re: Who ever recommended Bexley Beat....</a>:
    [QUOTE]putting a 'watch' on this thread so i don't forget about them when i book transport. thanks ladies!
    Posted by MissOwl[/QUOTE]

Even if you forget, just remember to post a question, people come out of hiding to answer questions :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha wasn't me! our hotel is providing us shuttles! freakin awesome! I'm so excited =P
    Glad you found them and they're what you need/want =) I cannot WAIT for your pictures!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used them and I agree--they are amazing!  My aunt even uses them when big groups go to concerts and no one wants to drive.
  • Options
    erikadiehlerikadiehl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using dream limosine and they are not charging us for time we arent using the limo either, when all of the other companies we called were. They are only like 70 an hour too. 
  • Options
    Brit12Brit12 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I got married last September and used them and besides the AMAZING prices, they are also very courteous, on-time, and very flexible. We ran late after our ceremony, but used less time than we booked after the reception, and I never heard a word of complaint from either driver (one of which was the owner) and they only charged my credit card for the time used.

We used the 22 passenger bus for a total of 6 hours and the price was around $550 I do believe. They had another wedding to do between the times I needed them, but called to explain and asked if it was OK with me before they agreed to do it, just in case I thought I might need them longer or run over. Everything worked out fabulously. I would recommend them to anyone looking for transportation for any event!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards