Getting in Shape

weight loss

working towards a greater me!!

Starting weight was 260 after five long hard months finally weigh in at 185
Maybe one day ill be able to fit into a sie 4 dress!!!
Willing to help 5 brides to  have there greatess body ever
If im doing it so can you!!! 

Re: weight loss

• working towards a greater me!!

Starting weight was 260 after five long hard months finally weigh in at 185
    Maybe one day ill be able to fit into a sie 4 dress!!!
    Willing to help 5 brides to  have there greatess body ever
    If im doing it so can you!!! 

</~root~>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_weight-loss-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:ce596e9c-d426-4d2f-85bd-9c865e699316Post:36d690c8-6a30-4379-84fb-12d5b43adb74">weight loss</a>:
    [QUOTE]working towards a greater me!! Starting weight was 260 after five long hard months finally weigh in at 185 Maybe one day ill be able to fit into a sie 4 dress!!! Willing to help 5 brides to  have there greatess body ever If im doing it so can you!!! 
    Posted by ycruz123[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm on board a long as it involves a wrap or pill. I don't want to exercise or change my eating-ain't nobody got time for that.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_weight-loss-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:ce596e9c-d426-4d2f-85bd-9c865e699316Post:6a3dfde1-6724-43d2-afff-74bf0fc4f168">Re: weight loss</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to weight loss : I'm on board a long as it involves a wrap or pill. I don't want to exercise or change my eating-ain't nobody got time for that.
    Posted by AndreaJulia[/QUOTE]

<div>I <3 you. </div><div>You fit in so well here. </div>
  • Awww thanks, ladies. This is my favorite board because it combines the 2 topics I am most interested in right now: wedding and fitness and the people are so supportive.
  • you win the internet.  done.
  • ycruz....you look great!!  Awesome job on your transformation!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards