Ohio-Columbus

Rustic/Old barn Country wedding Help!

I would absolutely love to have an outdoor country wedding with the reception in an older, but nice, barn, and I can't seem to find the right venue. Please help!

Re: Rustic/Old barn Country wedding Help!

• Adena Mansion and Gardens in Chillicothe.

Also, try lurking the next couple pages of posts.  The whole barn topic is brought up almost redundantly.
    Where there is love, there is life.-Ghandi
  • Amen, annmarie714!

Ashley - there are TONS of great ideas right here on these boards for rustic, rural, farm, barn, lodge, and barn-like places.....    Lookie over about four pages, for any subject line that says any of those words ... and you'll find great ideas and even lots of links!  Good Luck

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_rusticold-barn-country-wedding-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:068340a6-6c4d-4062-bf54-26d2febaededPost:96663eba-ac71-4f02-b5b6-bd0e614cee13">Re: Rustic/Old barn Country wedding Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Adena Mansion and Gardens in Chillicothe. Also, try lurking the next couple pages of posts.  The whole barn topic is brought up almost redundantly.
    Posted by annmarie714[/QUOTE]

<div>I almost wish that when we started wedding planning nearly two years ago that I didn't want the barn/rustic wedding because it is SO trendy, and limited areas to actually host it.</div>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_rusticold-barn-country-wedding-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:068340a6-6c4d-4062-bf54-26d2febaededPost:2b9c9082-73e3-4e89-b49d-f03a7c793ec7">Re: Rustic/Old barn Country wedding Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rustic/Old barn Country wedding Help! : I almost wish that when we started wedding planning nearly two years ago that I didn't want the barn/rustic wedding because it is SO trendy, and limited areas to actually host it.
    Posted by dande2129[/QUOTE]
    Eh, we got married in a barn (the barn at Adena) and of all the numerous weddings I went to the last couple years, we are the only ones that actually got married in a barn.  Although they're popular on Pinterest and the interwebz, look at your real life and see how many people actually have barn weddings.  Plus...if you like the idea, own it and make it your own so it's not like the rest of the barn weddings.
    Where there is love, there is life.-Ghandi
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_rusticold-barn-country-wedding-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:068340a6-6c4d-4062-bf54-26d2febaededPost:eef3153d-a0c9-429d-a331-c6e6f7aa2506">Rustic/Old barn Country wedding Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would absolutely love to have an outdoor country wedding with the reception in an older, but nice, barn, and I can't seem to find the right venue. Please help!
    Posted by Ashley2816[/QUOTE]

Jorgensen Farms is a great place, its on the knot vendor list
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards