July 2013 Weddings

honeymoon plans!

Hey ladies! So we are honeymooning in Vegas and staying at the Luxor. We are leaving a day after the wedding and staying a full week. I am so excited! Where are you ladies honeymooning after the big day? I would love to hear all the details!

Re: honeymoon plans!

• We are going to Great Britain. A week in Scotland, a week in England, and a week in Wales. We are very excited. Since we will be moving around a lot we are trying to give ourselves enough fun and relaxing time so we don't go crazy. It's going to be a blast. FI wants to try and get over to Ireland for a day or two but I don't see that happening and he can't figure out how to fit it into our schedule.
    July 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Accessories photo _7466333.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_honeymoon-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:e76b8fea-60e1-4398-9a88-a6cdc0437c0dPost:e6f573c4-2214-4202-a689-cf48b586dcef">Re:honeymoon plans!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are going to Great Britain. A week in Scotland, a week in England, and a week in Wales. We are very excited. Since we will be moving around a lot we are trying to give ourselves enough fun and relaxing time so we don't go crazy. It's going to be a blast. FI wants to try and get over to Ireland for a day or two but I don't see that happening and he can't figure out how to fit it into our schedule.
    Posted by CKSillyPants[/QUOTE]

wow sounds like three weeks of awesomeness!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_honeymoon-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:e76b8fea-60e1-4398-9a88-a6cdc0437c0dPost:387c0994-badb-433f-9c11-59ac6b2c4833">Re: honeymoon plans!</a>:
    [QUOTE]soo fun! FI's parents are booking us a trip to Maui! im pretty excited about it because i've never really traveled anywhere!
    Posted by crysspears[/QUOTE]

awesome! you will have a great time. Hawaii is amazing!
  • A week in Riviera Maya. We're sooooo excited! Beach and relaxation here we come.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited March 2013
    I have no idea! My fiance is planning it as a surprise so I won't know until we get to the airport on the day of :)
  • znd13znd13 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    We were going to Montana to spend 2 weeks, but some finance issues came up, and so now we are spending a week in Hershery's Penn. :-) We are hopeing to go to Montana in a year or so. :-)
    I can't wait! 
  • We haven't booked yet. We're thinking 10 days in Aruba or Turks & Caicos. I don't really care where we go as long as it's somewhere with a beach, a chair, and an umbrella drink. 
  • 7 day Disney Cruise in the Caribbean, can not wait!!!
  • 7 days in either Jamaica, Costa Rica, or the Dominican Republic. And then we're going to fly into LA for 1 night for the Justin Timberlake/Jay-Z concert(I got us a VIP package, I can't wait!!). And then we're still off of work for the rest of that week so we might do some small trips around central-northern California :-)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_honeymoon-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:e76b8fea-60e1-4398-9a88-a6cdc0437c0dPost:347ed55a-18c6-410c-9c67-701e2d7e12c0">Re: honeymoon plans!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have no idea! My fiance is planning it as a surprise so I won't know until we get to the airport on the day of :)
    Posted by shannyshine[/QUOTE]

aww that's so sweet!
  • wow all of you are going on amazing honeymoons!!! Its getting so close!
  • We are going to Lake Tahoe for a week!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_honeymoon-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:e76b8fea-60e1-4398-9a88-a6cdc0437c0dPost:e72f5678-cda9-4e49-be9a-f731a97bbf31">Re: honeymoon plans!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: honeymoon plans! : aww that's so sweet!
    Posted by shaygray88[/QUOTE]

Thanks! It's unconventional but it's probably been my favourite part of the wedding process so far!
  • 7 days in Ocho Rios, Jamaica!!.. I can't wait, I'm so tired of the snow in Wisconsin. Where is Spring???
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_honeymoon-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:e76b8fea-60e1-4398-9a88-a6cdc0437c0dPost:07a3aa34-111c-452a-8a30-e3480e020a96">Re: honeymoon plans!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: honeymoon plans! : Thanks! It's unconventional but it's probably been my favourite part of the wedding process so far!
    Posted by shannyshine[/QUOTE]

I bet!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_honeymoon-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:e76b8fea-60e1-4398-9a88-a6cdc0437c0dPost:d7ed78b9-d258-4983-ab7d-bf9da1f1be3e">Re: honeymoon plans!</a>:
    [QUOTE]7 days in Ocho Rios, Jamaica!!.. I can't wait, I'm so tired of the snow in Wisconsin. Where is Spring???
    Posted by Andama08[/QUOTE]

Its snowy and cold here in Missouri too. I'm ready for summer!
  • We just booked ours.  We are going to Maui, but not until January of next year.  We'll go to a local resort for a couple days after the wedding, but it's nice in MN in July and we'd rather wait until Jan to escape for a week.
  • My goal is to plan our honeymoon this week since I'm off work for spring break. We're looking into Riviera Maya but can't decide between two Secrets resorts. Our travel agent is holding the deals for us until tomorrow though so hopefully I'll have an update by then!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we are going to Riveria Maya too!!! We are staying at Secrets Maroma beach... My travel Agent said it was awesome!!
  • We are going to Paris for one week and the amalfi coast in Italy for one week. I'm beyond excited!
  • I just booked our trip today to Negril Jamaica for 7 days.  I am so excited!!
  • we're going to san francisco! three nights in napa valley (we love our wine!) and 5 nights in downtown san francisco! aaand we have JT/Jay-Z concert tickets for their san fran show! :) I live in Canada and have never been anywhere west so I'm really excited!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_honeymoon-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:e76b8fea-60e1-4398-9a88-a6cdc0437c0dPost:177b1e50-3eb4-4b0d-9ffd-3f5d5ca8b09c">Re: honeymoon plans!</a>:
    [QUOTE]we're going to san francisco! three nights in napa valley (we love our wine!) and 5 nights in downtown san francisco! aaand we have JT/Jay-Z concert tickets for their san fran show! :) I live in Canada and have never been anywhere west so I'm really excited!!
    Posted by thekorsans[/QUOTE]

I was born and raised in California!!!! you will have an awesome time!!!
  • im so enjoying everyone's posts!
  • edited March 2013
    We're also going to Ocho Rios, Jamaica!! Can't wait!
  • We are spending 3 nights in a beach cottage on the Oregon coast, then 3 nights in Portland!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_honeymoon-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:e76b8fea-60e1-4398-9a88-a6cdc0437c0dPost:c1c06aaa-7cb1-4ac5-b1e5-2b07b116460e">Re: honeymoon plans!</a>:
    [QUOTE]And then we're still off of work for the rest of that week so we might do some small trips around central-northern California :-)
    Posted by MissKristenWed84403[/QUOTE]

we're doing a northern cali small trip right after the wedding too! July 14-17, we're going wine/beer tasting and spening a few days at his family cabin after our July 13th wedding, Then off to Kauai, Hawaii for a week July 28-Aug 4!! CANNOT WAIT FOR SNORKELING AND UMBRELLA DRINKS ON THE BEACH!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Dominican Republic for us!! La Romana Dreams Resort. We're leaving the next day. Honeymoon was very important to me. I just couldn't see us going home or staying in the city after being married. It will be such a special occasion and we want to have just a little more time to soak it all in and reflect before getting back to reality!! :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards