Montana

Trying to find wedding venues around Saint Ignatius, Ronan and Polson

I have been trying to find venues around the Saint Ignatius, Ronan and Polson areas. I really want to do it at a barn with the ceremony outside and the reception inside the barn. I have found two places, but they seem kind of pricey. And I love scenery, trees, streams, creeks, waterfalls, gardens, bridges, barns, the mountains and hills and fields. I'm a country girl and trying to do a DIY country themed wedding. Does anyone know of any venues in this area?

Re: Trying to find wedding venues around Saint Ignatius, Ronan and Polson

• Have you looked into The Barn at Finley Point?
    Also, there are some b&bs and guest ranches around ronan/st. ignatius like Cappuccino Cowboy and Cheffs Guest Ranch. I'm starting to look into finding a ceremony location around those exact areas, too.  I'm planning on having the reception at Leon Hall in Ronan, but I'm still searching for a ceremony site.  I'd love it to be on the water in Polson somewhere, but I'm having no luck finding a site.  I'd appreciate it if you let me know if you find a place!
  • Does anyone have an address to Leon Hall? I've been trying to find this place for weeks. Some sites say it's in Charlo, some say Ronan, others say Saint Ignatius. WHERE IS IT? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards