June 2013 Weddings
Options

Flip Flops- need help!

Anyone know where to buy cheap (around $1) flip flops in specific colors?  Anyone know when Old Navy's Dollor day is this year?

Re: Flip Flops- need help!

• Options
    Not sure when the dollar days are, but the flip flops at Old Navy are only about $3 right now, and it says if you buy more than 2 pairs, they become $2.50 each after (from what I understand)/

I'm guessing the dollar days will be probably in the next couple months though
    Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

• Options
    The dollar days wasn't until the end of June last year, so that might not help.  Have you looked at the Dollar Store? That might be another option.
  • Options
    I just got some old navy flip flops for my BM's if you buy more than one they were $2.50 each, If you are looking for a random assortment, I would check on the classified boards as in the past I have seen girls selling flipflop baskets that went unused
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    stores like Target, Walmart or even Kmart will sometimes have $1 or $2 flip flops

Anniversary
  • Options
    last year they did it late like mid to end june. normaly it has always been in may. I would give them a call next month they will know
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I got a jcpenny circular today that said they are having $1 flip flops in all colors...5 limit per customer, check it out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards