Florida-Central Florida
Options

Brevard County DJ's?

I'm getting married on Jan 4, 2014 (tentatively) and need to find a good DJ in Brevard County, but am hopelessly clueless. My fiance is a total audiophile and will care greatly about sound quality. We're also fairly picky and want lots of rock music and no line dances. Any suggestions on a good DJ who will work with us? Thanks in advance!
 Visit The Knot!                                           image
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Brevard County DJ's?

• Options
    I have a friend who recently used I Do Entertainment, they were amazing!  I am going to try to have them to do my parents anniversary party.   The number i have for them is (321) 537 9700 i think she found thkem on facebook. Good luck!  In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_brevard-county-djs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:b42d521e-2ff4-49f2-8af5-141214cb98cePost:2d858073-63ab-4ac7-b922-53f7f2b99e64">Brevard County DJ's?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married on Jan 4, 2014 (tentatively) and need to find a good DJ in Brevard County, but am hopelessly clueless. My fiance is a total audiophile and will care greatly about sound quality. We're also fairly picky and want lots of rock music and no line dances. Any suggestions on a good DJ who will work with us? Thanks in advance!
    Posted by allelsefaild[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Hey Ive been researching DJs for some time now and I have to options, but i will probably go with bitton events they seem to be a great company so helpful and accommodating! Look them up online all their contact info is on there. Good luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards