Ohio-Cincinnati

Caterers

Does anyone have any experience or opinions on The Taste of Class in Cincinnati? I cannot afford more than $20 per person for food and they are in my budget. I'm afraid I'm going to "get what I paid for".....

Does anyone have any other suggestions for caterers that in my budget?

Thanks!

Re: Caterers

• We went with Vonderhaars and I believe that for 2 sides, and 2 meats per plate it was around $16-18.00. Everyone loved their food and I would happily go through them again for any event that I had.
  • We are using Cincinnati Catering. They seemed to offer the most for a reasonable price.
  • In Response to Re:Caterers:[QUOTE]We went with Vonderhaars and I believe that for 2 sides, and 2 meats per plate it was around 1618.00. Everyone loved their food and I would happily go through them again for any event that I had. Posted by futuregabriel[/QUOTE]Yes.....We are going with Vonderhaars as well. The food at the tasting was great and the prices are reasonable
    Mrs. Mosley 2 be
  • When we were looking for a caterer, we decided on the food/menu we wanted and then contacted NUMEROUS places to get a quote for exactly what we wanted. They were on of the higher quotes if I remember.correctly After scheduling tastings for the ones in the better price ranges our favorites were Bullwinkles Top Hat Catering and Hilver's Catering. We ended up going with Bullwinkles. They are out of Miamisburg. I loved loved loved them and I have no doubt whatsoever they will do a great job for our September wedding.
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Lother's Catering.  They did a great job.  Johnny is a spaz sometimes but he is genuine, does a great job and wants to make the day special for you!
  • I second Bullwinkle's Top Hat Catering. Food was by far the best. And the price was great. It was cheaper then a local place with bland food. And he can work with your budget.
  • we are using Lothers as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards