Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Vintage Car Rental for Engagement Pictures

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with renting a vintage car for just the hour of engagements?  I have found rentals for the going away car after the wedding, but I just need it for an hour! We are also on a pretty tight budget so I don't want to spend $250 for a "day" rental and only use it to pose with.  I am in San Antonio.  Help please!!! Thank you!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker}

Re: Vintage Car Rental for Engagement Pictures

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_vintage-car-rental-for-engagement-pictures?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:30Discussion:c592e372-a8ae-40c6-ae2b-0c5347431acaPost:914a5f54-bfad-48f7-a730-531e545dd64c">Vintage Car Rental for Engagement Pictures</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was wondering if anyone has any experience with renting a vintage car for just the hour of engagements?  I have found rentals for the going away car after the wedding, but I just need it for an hour! We are also on a pretty tight budget so I don't want to spend $250 for a "day" rental and only use it to pose with.  I am in San Antonio.  Help please!!! Thank you!!!
    Posted by mcgarci2[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Try posting this on your local board to the left.

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards