Tennessee

Inexpensive Venue in Nashville, Brentwood or Franklin

Hey! I am looking for a venue in Nashville, Brentwood or Franklin for 125 guests. We're thinking October of this year. Hoping to find an inexpensive venue (under $1,000). Honestly, I would prefer a simple backyard wedding, but we're having a hard time finding a friend with a big enough backyard. Any ideas? Thanks!

Re: Inexpensive Venue in Nashville, Brentwood or Franklin

• Mook&MooMook&Moo member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    State park. They come with chairs and tables already, so no need to pay extra for rentals. Some of them have beautiful indoor venues, you just have to dress them up a bit. This is the only website you'll need. 

And maybe this one too.
  • centennial park sunken gardens aren't bad and neither is the art center there as well. We were going to rent both for under 1000. We were booked there for October 13th, but Vandy plays the Gators there that day and won't know the time until two weeks before, so we changed locations.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Check out the Cool Springs House in Brentwood... This is where we had our wedding in May, and it was budget-friendly and beautiful!
  • If you can make it to Murfreesboro, I recommend Carriage Lane Inn

<a href="http://www.carriagelaneinn.com" rel="nofollow">www.carriagelaneinn.com</a>

A friend's mom owns it and she has a beautiful area for an outside wedding and and 3 houses to accomodate your guests.

Hope that helps,
    Caroline

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_tennessee_inexpensive-venue-in-nashville-brentwood-or-franklin?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:125Discussion:58c7631c-33db-4f0d-9316-574a9580a0f9Post:7a310ec8-c671-42ac-a354-de30019abb2a">Inexpensive Venue in Nashville, Brentwood or Franklin</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey! I am looking for a venue in Nashville, Brentwood or Franklin for 125 guests. We're thinking October of this year. Hoping to find an inexpensive venue (under $1,000). Honestly, I would prefer a simple backyard wedding, but we're having a hard time finding a friend with a big enough backyard. Any ideas? Thanks!
    Posted by Aimeeryan[/QUOTE]
  • I've been looking into the Cool Springs House... I was wondering if you had your reception there with alcohol?  I had planned on having beer, wine, and 2-3 signature mixed drinks.  However, on the website it says you are only allowed white wine or beer- but no beer kegs, cans or glass bottles allowed.  You have to put alcohol in cups or glasses.  I feel this could get expensive quickly if we have to buy beer by the can/bottle (we planned on having a few kegs hidden under the bar area and served by bartender).  It's not that we want to get crazy or trashed but we're inviting 180 or so guests and alcohol adds up quickly.  I was REALLY looking forward to making cute signature drinks too.  Just wondering how you handled the alcohol situtation and any advice you have related to this venue. 
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards