Maryland

IN NEED of a Make Up Artist/ Hair Stylist Harford County, MD

I am really in need of a make up artist that specializes in placing emphasis on the eyes/lashes AND a hair stylist that can do African American Hair, in the Harford County, Maryland Area.  PLEASE HELP! Thanks!!

Re: IN NEED of a Make Up Artist/ Hair Stylist Harford County, MD

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland_in-need-of-a-make-up-artist-hair-stylist-harford-county-md?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:627Discussion:e011a6b1-52b2-4725-b01b-2d4caeab5e3ePost:0d8c808f-cf5e-4774-8095-9453d34cd1bb">IN NEED of a Make Up Artist/ Hair Stylist Harford County, MD</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am really in need of a make up artist that specializes in placing emphasis on the eyes/lashes AND a hair stylist that can do African American Hair, in the Harford County, Maryland Area.  PLEASE HELP! Thanks!!
    Posted by CeceHill06[/QUOTE]
     <div>HELLO IAM JESSICA OF  J MARIE CREATIONS AND I CAN PROVIDE ANY BEAUTY SERVICE YOU NEED FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY .. IF YOU CAN PLEASE CONTACT ME BY PHONE OR EMAIL FOR MORE DETAILS </div><div>4434167178</div><div>[email protected]</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards