Wedding Classifieds

Wedding Gown for Sale - Maggie Sottero -Grace-

I have a size 12 (runs large i was a 10 when i wore it) Maggie Wedding Gown in an ivory color (it is called light gold). It has a completely beaded lace overlay, corset back and scoop train.  Included is a matching shawl and purse. The gown retails for $1100. 

I am asking $300 or best offer

The gown has been professionally laundered and is currently in storage at a bridal boutique. I have included a stock photo. If you are interested please call or e-mail me and i will get you a real photo of it pronto!!

Cidneymagee@yahoo.com
810-627-1204

Re: Wedding Gown for Sale - Maggie Sottero -Grace-

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_wedding-gown-for-sale-maggie-sottero-grace?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:df4ba991-4c72-4d21-a112-a5c905b919a0Post:904a1964-baba-4213-b819-c5a0079a539a">Wedding Gown for Sale - Maggie Sottero -Grace-</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a size 12 (runs large i was a 10 when i wore it) Maggie Wedding Gown in an ivory color (it is called light gold). It has a completely beaded lace overlay, corset back and scoop train.  Included is a matching shawl and purse. The gown retails for $1100.  I am asking $300 or best offer The gown has been professionally laundered and is currently in storage at a bridal boutique. I have included a stock photo. If you are interested please call or e-mail me and i will get you a real photo of it pronto!! Cidneymagee@yahoo.com 810-627-1204
    Posted by cidneygee[/QUOTE]

Is this still for sale?  I actually already have the same dress, but I wondering if you would be interested in selling the shawl seperate from the dress.  I could take the purse off your hands too, but I really want the shawl.  Please let me know.  Thanks.

kelleyrozo@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards