North Carolina

Food Trucks in Asheville

Has anyone in the Asheville area used a food truck to cateer their reception? Suggestions? Benefits? Drawbacks?

I love the idea, and there are so many good ones (The Low Down, Gypsy Queen, etc). I have seen on various blogs where people have used food trucks to cateer weddings, and I love the idea but I'm just now sure how it would work.

I have yet to contact any of the food trucks personally, I thought I would get some feedback on here first.

Re: Food Trucks in Asheville

• In Response to <a href="http://raleigh-durham.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_food-trucks-in-asheville?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:689bf5fe-d1d4-40d8-a3cf-01ec365814c4Post:63c3f714-b88f-47b5-8308-a4be5f91025f">Food Trucks in Asheville</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone in the Asheville area used a food truck to cateer their reception? Suggestions? Benefits? Drawbacks? I love the idea, and there are so many good ones (The Low Down, Gypsy Queen, etc). I have seen on various blogs where people have used food trucks to cateer weddings, and I love the idea but I'm just now sure how it would work. I have yet to contact any of the food trucks personally, I thought I would get some feedback on here first.
    Posted by acanon526[/QUOTE]

<div>The Low Down Goof truck did an AMAZING job for my friend's wedding in August on Grandfather Mountain. As a wedding coordinator in the Raleigh-Durham area, I was nervous to have my good friend use a food truck...since I have seen some disasters at Food Truck Rodeos here in the triangle where lines are long and food can be cold. THE LOW DOWN ROCKED IT! The food was delicious, the line was easy and the background of the truck was adorable. Two thumbs up for them from a wedding industry professional.</div><div>
    </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://raleigh-durham.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_food-trucks-in-asheville?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:689bf5fe-d1d4-40d8-a3cf-01ec365814c4Post:63c3f714-b88f-47b5-8308-a4be5f91025f">Food Trucks in Asheville</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone in the Asheville area used a food truck to cateer their reception? Suggestions? Benefits? Drawbacks? I love the idea, and there are so many good ones (The Low Down, Gypsy Queen, etc). I have seen on various blogs where people have used food trucks to cateer weddings, and I love the idea but I'm just now sure how it would work. I have yet to contact any of the food trucks personally, I thought I would get some feedback on here first.
    Posted by acanon526[/QUOTE]

<div>The Low Down Goof truck did an AMAZING job for my friend's wedding in August on Grandfather Mountain. As a wedding coordinator in the Raleigh-Durham area, I was nervous to have my good friend use a food truck...since I have seen some disasters at Food Truck Rodeos here in the triangle where lines are long and food can be cold. THE LOW DOWN ROCKED IT! The food was delicious, the line was easy and the background of the truck was adorable. Two thumbs up for them from a wedding industry professional.</div><div>
    </div>
  • Thanks!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards