Oregon

Day of hotel??

I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row. What is a good get ready with my brides mades hotel downtown? I have tried to reserve online but they all say they are not available. Is there something big I wasn't aware of March 23rd?

Another thing...do hotels let you book for the daytime or will I need to book for two days to make sure we have the room during the daytime back of time we need?

Thanks for your help ladies!

Re: Day of hotel??

• I like the people best at Hotel Monaco or Embassy Suites downtown. March 23 could be spring break? I'm not sure why everything would be so booked though. Maybe try calling the hotel directly? I think in some cases you can arrange late check out but that still means you'd have to be out with all of your stuff by probably 1 at the latest.
    Maybe ask for early check in so you can arrive early on your wedding day, spend the night and check out late the next day. I'm guessing if you call the hotel directly (instead of a 1800#) and said you were referred to them by someone because they were great and wanted it for yor wedding night, they'd help figure out something.
  • I agree about Hotel Monaco! You may have to book 2 nights depending on your schedule, but that's why you should call the hotel directly and speak to someone on site. As soon as they hear 'wedding' their ears will pique and you'll get the answers you're looking for.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards