Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Favors- Which would you rather?

I'm having a tough time deciding, and would love all of your thoughts.  I'm between a small tin of coffee from the Chocolate Sparrow (in Orleans - phenomenal coffee) or getting sea creature-shaped chocolates from the Sparrow, Candy Manor (Chatham), or another local place.  I know either will be great, and both support local business, but I just can't decide!
(I'm figuring the coffee would be about 2-3 tbsp per person when put into the containers.)
Anniversary

Re: Favors- Which would you rather?

• Options
    the coffee feels a little more unique to me.  I've seen chocolate starfish, etc. lots of times but never coffee.  That said, personally, I'd prefer the chocolate because I love sweets.  Both sound like great ideas, and I like that you want to support a local business!
  • Options
    I love hot chocolate sparrow! I agree I'd prefer chocolate myself, but hcs has plenty of other indulgent confections as well. As a coffee drinker, I'm a little leery of the portion they'd get. Is it instant coffee or not? If your guests have a keurig, and the little 'my k cup' thing they could probably brew one cup with that amount. But families would probably have enough to brew a small pot. Personally, I'd need to know more about the coffee before I could decide.

Good luck!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    Visit CapeCod.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We are going to go with the Sparrow's chocolate hearts (usually for sale by the coffee register) in peanut butter, dark, and milk chocolate.
    They are yummy and not very expensive when all is said and done.

They do have excellent coffee and that is unique, but I agree with others that chocolate may be more popular among your guests.
  • Options
    i would go with the cofee
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards